Trailer tracking solutions reduce costs and improve trailer-to-tractor ratio while increasing capacity and visibility, keeping fleet managers in touch with trailers in transit or in the yard.
Auto consult trailer telematics systems provide the global visibility needed to allow fleet managers to optimize utilization, reduce fuel costs, improve preventative maintenance, and more. That’s why top companies trust Auto consult for reliable and cost-effective trailer monitoring.
Optimize Utilization and Gain Complete Trailer Visibility
- Gain visibility of your entire fleet with two-way communications. Cost-effectively transmit as often as you need to.
- Reduce dwell times and improve tractor-to-trailer ratio with telematics systems to ensure maximum trailer utilization.
- Improve turn times and reduce the number of idle assets by as much as 40% in the first month.
- Integrate cargo sensors to receive notifications that help streamline trailer load and unload cycles.
- Use optional, dual-mode satellite-cellular connectivity to track assets 24/7, even where cellular is unreliable.
Help Prevent Trailer Theft and Unauthorized Use
- Use geofences and configurable alerts to be notified of unauthorized trailer moves and unscheduled stops that could indicate theft.
- Improve your chances of recovering a stolen load or asset with live GPS location data.
- Receive alerts when trailer doors open outside set parameters, and use sensors to detect fuel theft.
- Protect assets from cell jammers, commonly used for cargo theft, with optional backup satellite connectivity.
Reduce Fuel Costs and Cycle Times
- Track changes in fuel levels, detect theft and rapid fuel loss by reading sensor data.
- Compare invoices with refuel events. Analyze fuel usage by customer, location and order number to further reduce fuel costs.
Improve Preventative Maintenance
- Reduce maintenance costs by using ruggedized, solar-powered devices that don’t require disruptive and frequent battery changes.
- Increase efficiency by proactively scheduling preventative trailer maintenance.
- Track miles driven and engine hours in real time to monitor if a trailer is over/underutilized.
Integrate with TMS and Third-Party Applications
- Seamlessly integrate with third-party transportation management systems (TMS) and applications
- Fully integrated end-to-end telematics allows users to access live trailer fleet data from a familiar interface.
- Use top dispatch systems as the main interface for a centralized view of asset location, temperature/sensor readings, alarm events and more.